Terms and Conditions for orders from The Flower Shop, Bushey
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Flower Shop Site and the Service.
Flower, plant and related products.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the product or any substitute product we shall notify you as soon as is reasonably possible.
Orders and Payment.
- You shall be required to provide us with your personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details. By clicking on the 'Confirm Order' button on the Order Form, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Delivery to certain locations such as hospitals, work places and care-homes may have to left with a third party this shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
- For delivery of flower gifts we will attempt to compile with all delivery time requests but these are not guaranteed. If the flowers have to be delivered by a certain time please contact to add a taxi charge to your order. Wedding and funeral flowers will be delivered by the time requested.
- Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 12 hours before the intended delivery date. Costs involved in a cancellation will be charged for.
- You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
- Payment is due thirty days from receipt of bill.
- Account facilities may be withdrawn immediately following non-payment of bill and steps taken to recover any monies due.
- Accounts may also be withdrawn following thirty days notice.
Retun to Order Page use the Back Button or go to Home Page